Open Directory – Computers: Algorithms
- Abstract State Machines – A formal method for specifying and verifying algorithms. Tools, meetings, researchers in the area.
- ACM SIGACT – Special Interest Group on Algorithms and Computation Theory, the ACM special interest group for Theoretical Computer Science. Site has membership information, meetings, reports and a newsletter for members.
- The Algorithm Base – Database of algorithms. May be scanned through or can be questioned through a knowledge based assistant. Links to originating web sites.
- Algorithm Design Paradigms – A course by Paul Dunne at the University of Liverpool. Slides and notes in HTML and PS.
- Algorithms Archive – A collection including searching, sorting, tracking, mathematics and cellular automata. In English and Italian.
- Algorithms Courses – Links to courses in algorithms maintained at various university computer science departments.
- Algorithms in the Real World – Notes for a course at Carnegie Mellon University.
- Analysis Of Algorithms – An initiative of attendees of the 1997 Dagstuhl seminar, these pages provide research papers, a bulletin board, and links to researchers and other resources in the field. The focus is on average case and probabilistic analysis.