- Combinatorial Algorithms – Lecture notes of a course at San Diego State University.
- Combinatorial Algorithms – Course material, syllabus and notes for a course by Roger Whitney at SDSU.
- Computer Programming Algorithms Directory – Resources that describe computer programming algorithms.
- Data Structures – Introduction to data structures, with Java code, by Peter M. Williams.
- Data Structures – Lecture notes by Steven Skiena.
- Design and Analysis of Computer Algorithms – Lecture notes; applets and code in C, C++, and Java; links regarding books, journals, computability, quantum computing, societies and organizations.
- Dictionary of Algorithms, Data Structures, and Problems – A dictionary of algorithms, algorithmic techniques, data structures, and archetypical problems, with related definitions. Many entries have links to implementations, tutorials, and bibliographical references.
- Huffman Coding Algorithm – Includes a guide how to build it and a JAVA tutorial how to use it.
- Introduction to Quantum Algorithms – A introduction to quantum algorithms by Matthew Hayward for those new to the field and who do not have a physics background.
- On the Road to Algorithms – Information on algorithms such as Bubble Sort and Random Number Generation, using HTML, Java and Perl. Collected by Lam Ka Chun (Raymond).
- OOPWeb Algorithms Directory – Algorithms lecture notes, courses, tutorials, references, guides and online books.