- Pattern Matching Pointers – A collection of links for and to researchers in the subject.
- Priority Queues – Electronic bibliography on priority queues (heaps). Links to downloadable reports, researchers’ home pages, and software.
- Problems in Analysis of Algorithms – A list of open problems with updates and solutions.
- Resources for the Analysis of Algorithms – Links to papers, conferences and other sites, maintained by Helmut Prodinger.
- Softpanorama Algorithms and Data Structures – A compilation of links and background information.
- Stony Brook Algorithm Repository – This is a collection of implementations for 75 fundamental algorithms problems, including data structures, numerical and combinatorial algorithms,graph algorithms, and computational geometry. Implementations are available in C++, Java, Fortran, and other languages.
- Tree Automata Techniques and Applications – An evolving web text in PostScript and PDF, with related software.
- Web Data Structures and Algorithms – Lecture notes and links for a course by Godfried Toussaint.