Posted on 27 February , 2010Posted in: internet, Keamanan Data
- About.com Internet/Network Security – Featuring articles and web links on Internet and network security for the Unix and Windows platforms.
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures – A searchable database of internet security problems.
- Dingbat’s Warehouse – Information about viruses, intrusion detection software, personal firewalls, and privacy. Hosts a streaming webcast called The Byte Show on security-related topics; CD-ROMs of interviews and software available.
- Dutch Security Information Network – Security news and links in English and Dutch.
- Firstmonday – Covert Channels in the TCP/IP Protocol Suite – Article on how to secretly transmit information using TCP headers.
- Get Safe Online – UK government security service to help protect computers, mobile phones and other devices from malicious attack. Offers advice, bulletins, glossary, library and links plus an alerting service.
- Google Online Security Blog – News and insights from Google on security and safety on the Internet.
- Intrusion Detection FAQ – Frequently asked questions about intrusion detection, from the SANS Institute.
- My online security – Security portal, providing internet security related news, resources, tools and services.
- Network Security, Filters and Firewalls – General introduction to network security issues and solutions in the Internet
- Stay Safe Online – Tools and resources to empower home users, small businesses, schools and universities to stay safe online.
- SuraSoft – Offers news, tutorials, articles, and forum.
- W3C Security Resources – Links to security initiatives such as PICS Signed Labels, and XML-DSig. (W3C)